I found this on Tumblr by Chris Samnee, his take on Marvel Team-Up #66 featurinf Captain Britain, Spiderman, and Arcade.
Sunday, 31 August 2014
Saturday, 30 August 2014
VC - Joe Caramagna
Wed, September 3rd, 2014
• The Army of the Dead march at Morgan Le Fay’s command!
• The ragtag heroes of the new Euroforce team up with the Avengers to confront the menace lurking under Europe.
Sunday, 24 August 2014
Wednesday, 20 August 2014
ALL-NEW INVADERS #12
JAMES ROBINSON (W)
STEVE PUGH AND SPECIAL GUEST ARTISTS BARRY KITSON AND P. CRAIG RUSSELL (A)
Cover by MICHAEL KOMARCK
FEATURING ART BY LEGENDARY KILLRAVEN ARTIST P. CRAIG RUSSELL
• In 1917, what brought together UNION JACK, IRON FIST, and FREEDOM’S FIVE? Would you believe…invading MARTIANS?!
• Plus: THE WINTER SOLDIER sends the modern-day INVADERS to England to help SPITFIRE…but why?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
Saturday, 16 August 2014
Wed, September 10th, 2014
IT’S ZEMO VS. THE WORLD IN THE SERIES FINALE!
• The Avengers & S.H.I.E.L.D. attack as Baron Zemo’s true plan is revealed!
• Which Murder World survivor becomes a Master of Evil?
• Be there as the character journeys that began in AVENGERS ACADEMY & AVENGERS ARENA end here!
Friday, 15 August 2014
VC - Cory Petit
Greg Land, Frank D'Armata
Wed, August 20th, 2014
• Unlucky for some! The moon is full, the sacrifice is ready, and the Deathwalkers are about to end humanity as we know it!
• The Mighty Avengers get a new member - but is that enough to stop the Four Who Rule attaining godhood?
• Or... is it already too late to save the Earth?
Thursday, 14 August 2014
Here's the cover to X-Force issue No. 8 which features our very own Pete Wisdom. In a recent interview with Simon Spurrier CBR showcased this cover, but alas there wasn't too much information on how Pete Wisdom, and Faiza Hussain fits in to the grand scheme of things.
'Pete Wisdom. Supersoldiers. And Doctor Nemesis trading snark with Faiza Hussain.' (Copied from CBR)
For the full interview... http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=54794
Wednesday, 13 August 2014
Found this on Tumblr, a piece of Alan Davis Excalibur art I've never seen before. Alan is just THE definitive Captain Britain/Excalibur artist, IMHO. I've said it before and I will say it again, oh to own a piece or original Alan Davis art... where's that lottery win when you need it?
I've split the art in two, so you can admire the pure beauty of it, so, so nice!
Monday, 11 August 2014
Sunday, 10 August 2014
I found this on CBR, in their weekly 'Axel-In-Charge' interview. A couple of pages of art by Marco Checchetto from Avengers World #12, featuring Euroforce.
I'm loving the look of Euroforce! I much prefer this look for Black Knight even with a pointy bit at the front of his helmet, compared to the almost casual look he was sporting in the pages of Captain Britain and MI:13. The brown leather jacket look just didn't do it for me.
Friday, 1 August 2014
I found this on deviantART by an artist who posts under the name of CrimsonArtz, real name Matthew Skipworth. A really nice clean piece entitled 80s Psylocke. It's Betsy in her armoured uniform, pre the whole Psylocke body swap thing.
For more of his art check out his gallery... http://crimsonartz.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/